The Kentucky State Budget Game is available for IBM-compatible machines only, and runs on Windows 3.1x, Windows95 and Windows NT. You will download a compressed file, which you can expand using a utility such as PKUNZIP.
1. Read the end-user license agreement and indicate whether you accept the terms of the agreement. From here you can begin to download the file.
2. Download the compressed file to your computer. The file is named "kybudget.zip" and is approximately 3.3MB.
3. Expand the "kybudget.zip" file using a utility such as PKUNZIP.
4. Run "setup.exe", which will appear in the directory in which you expanded "kybudget.zip".
5. IMPORTANT: Unless you specify otherwise, the setup program will write the executable file and all necessary files to a new directory entitled "KYBUDGET". We recommend that you use this directory name, but it is not necessary. However, DO NOT tell the setup program to write the executable and related files to the SAME directory in which you expanded "kybudget.zip". The game will not work if you do so.
6. Let us know if you have any problems downloading or running the game.
7. RememberYou get what you pay for.
You must read the end-user license agreement and indicate whether you accept the terms of the agreement before you can download the software.
Back to The Kentucky State Budget Game page.